Our Mission for Children
Even as early as 1990, there were millions more visits each year to natural healthcare providers like chiropractors than to all medical doctors in the United States. Most adults are aware that there is far more to healthcare than drugs and surgery.
While no smart parent would knowingly subject his or her kids to risky drugs or procedures, parents don’t always realize that there are natural ways to help keep kids healthy. This is where chiropractic comes in. Everyone can benefit from having a healthy nervous system!
Chiropractic care for kids is really different than it is for adults. Technique is tailored to the age and special needs of little ones whether they are newborn or school age. Adjustments require no more pressure than the pressure you’d use to test the ripeness of a tomato. And kids tend to really enjoy their time in our office!
- We believe that all children are gifts from a loving Creator. As such it is our duty to nurture and teach them as well as to learn from them.
- We believe all children have limitless
- We believe all children have the inalienable right to have a birth free from trauma.
- We believe all choices concerning healthcare belong in the hands of informed parents and healthcare providers.
- We believe in a multifaceted approach to health including chiropractic, proper diet, healthful activity and those things that work in harmony with the innate intelligence of the human body.
- We believe that the best approach to healthcare is one of prevention.
- We believe it is imperative to work with all healthcare providers for the benefit of our practice members.
- We believe care in our office should feel safe and fun!
- We believe it is essential to teach children that they heal from the inside out.
- We believe that when a child presents with a problem or challenge, it is often important for the family to be involved in the healing process.
- We believe that symptoms are the body's way of letting us know that there is imbalance. We seek to correct the cause of imbalance rather than to cover up symptoms.
- We know the human body is entirely controlled by the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
- We know that any interference to the nervous system caused by physical, chemical and/or mental stresses is harmful to the balanced expression of health.
- We know from a scientific and philosophical point of view that spinal misalignment causes interference to the nervous system.
The foundation of our purpose is to teach our practice members about the principles of health, to correct interference to the nervous system and to support the expression of health on all levels.
How can you tell if your child is experiencing nervous system interference?
How do we determine if a child has subluxations?
Have you ever noticed that some kids seem to get every "bug that's going around" while others hardly ever get sick?
What is chiropractic?
What's chiropractic all about?
Why should I consider
Vertebral Subluxation Complex
Pre-natal / Pediatrics